We announce ticket release via SMS or Email on the day before and tickets are available from midday on the day of the performance (via the What’s On pages or by calling Box Office). Due to the standby nature of these tickets we are unable to pre-advertise eligible dates and TRP Standby is always subject to availability!
Although TRP Standby tickets can be purchased by anyone, *each ticket must be used by someone under 26 and ID (includes proof of date of birth) will be required when collecting tickets
Ensuring you are notified of TRP Standby performances
If don’t have an online account
All you have to do is sign up to the website, enter your mobile number and email address, then select that you want to be notified about TRP Standby information. We will then SMS and/or email you with notifications of TRP Standby performances.
If you have an online account
If you wish to receive notifications about TRP Standby tickets and information please go to ‘My Account’ > ‘Edit Account Details’ and opt-in at the bottom of the form.
Please allow up to 5 days for us to process notification requests.
The key information (T’s & C’s)
- Tickets will be available on the day of the performance at midday
- Tickets can be purchased in person, on the phone and online
- Each ticket purchased must be used by someone under 26* – Everyone will need to show their ID at the same time when you collect your tickets
- TRP Standby tickets are subject to availability
- TRP Standby nights get very busy! Arrive early to make sure you have time to collect your tickets before the performance
- If you have not purchased a standby ticket in over a year, you will automatically stop receiving emails and texts from us about these offers. To opt back in please go to My Account > Edit Account Details and opt in at the bottom of the form.