Our Group Sales service is open for group and school bookings from Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm – call 01752 267222.
We understand how time consuming it can be to organise a group outing to the theatre. If you register as a group booker we can make it easy for you and you will receive the following benefits:
- Advance Information – you’ll be the first to know whenever new productions are available to book
- A free organiser’s ticket (availability varies)
- Priority booking
- Generous discounts
- A groups sign-up sheet (available to download from our website) to help with your planning
Our group discounts are available on a large selection of performances and are usually:
- Groups of 10+ £1.50 off each ticket
- Groups of 20+ £2.50 off each ticket + the organiser goes free
- Groups of 40+ £3.50 off each ticket + the organiser goes free
Your tickets will be held for you in reservation giving you plenty of time organise your group. You don’t need to pay anything until four weeks before performances for drama and The Drum, or eight weeks before for Musicals.
Additional extras to make your visit extra special include:
- Backstage Tours
- Post-show talks & workshops
- Pre-show catering – Avoid the queues by booking your food in advance. Generous discounts are offered with the special groups menu.
All group bookings should be made via the Box Office in order to get the best discounts possible. Not all concessions are available on line and should tickets be booked in this way, without the appropriate discount, they cannot be rectified retrospectively. Our dedicated Groups line is open from Mondays to Fridays 10am-5pm or alternatively, email them at email@example.com
For further information or to register as a group booker please call our Box Office on 01752 267222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about bringing a school please visit the schools pages.Tweet