The Theatre Royal Plymouth offers a variety of concessions and discounted ticket schemes. They are subject to availability and typically not available on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Stu – Students in full time education, those with valid NUS/School ID card
- U16 – Under sixteens
- Unwaged – Job Seekers Allowance or Income Support
- Young/Peoples Co – Theatre Royal Plymouth Young or People’s Company member
- O60 – Over sixties
- Disabled – Disabled
- Corporate – Theatre Royal Plymouth Corporate members
- Schools/School Pupils – School groups for pupils in full time education
- Friends – Friends members
- Groups – 10 or more tickets
Friends, People’s Company and Young Company members will need to be logged in to the website in order for their concession to apply. If you have a membership but have not yet created an online account with us please contact the Box Office on 01752 267222 and we will ensure your membership is associated with your website login for all future bookings.
Discount ticket schemes
- TRP Standby- £5 TRP Standby tickets are released at midday on the day of the performance and are available to anyone under 26.
Please note, corporate, unwaged, disabled, group and school concessions are not currently available on line, please contact the Box Office on 01752 267222.
For groups and schools bookings, please contact the Group Sales office on 01752 267222.
Only one concession applies per ticket. Please inform us if you are entitled to concessions at the time of booking as changes cannot be made once tickets have been issued.Tweet