A behind-the-scenes tour of the The Lyric and The Drum gives you a unique look at how a busy theatre operates. Our backstage tour aims to take you you behind the scenes to view the The Lyric auditorium from the stage, the flexible format of The Drum, the orchestra pit, the trap-rooms and front-of-house areas. Glimpse inside the dressing rooms, wings and backstage areas, experience some of the theatricality, heritage and tradition all in the company of well-informed and enthusiastic guides.
Come and enjoy the buzz of what’s happening behind the scenes today!
These tours normally take place on Wednesday and Saturday mornings and last approximately 90 minutes.
Tour only £7
Tour and afternoon tea (Weekdays only) £15
Tour and cream tea (Saturdays only) £10
- Some areas of the theatre, such as The Lyric stage, may not be accessible on every tour
- Discounted prices are available for Tour and Tea for groups of 10 and over. Please book directly via Box Office on 01752 267222
- To discuss the possbility of alternative dates and times, or arrange a specialist tour, please contact email@example.com
- If you are a formal learning institution and would like a tour for your school, college or university, please book via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The tour takes part in various areas of the theatre and will require the use of steps and walkways on many levels. When booking, please let a Box Office advisor know if you need an adapted tour for accessibility
Dates & Times
|Wednesday 20 Feb||11:00am||£7.00|
|Wednesday 27 Feb||11:00am||£7.00|
|Wednesday 13 Mar||11:00am||£7.00||Sold Out|
|Wednesday 20 Mar||11:00am||£7.00|
|Wednesday 10 Apr||11:00am||£7.00|
|Wednesday 24 Apr||11:00am||£7.00|
|Wednesday 15 May||11:00am||£7.00|