Please read below for important information regarding your graduation.
Graduation is an opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate the excellent achievement of graduating students, along with friends and family.
Doors open at 11.00am, with student gowning and photography taking place at the Theatre from 11.30am onwards. Students, family & friends, as well as college lecturers and VIPS will later be welcomed to their seats by 1.45pm, ready for the ceremony to start at 2pm.
After the ceremony all guests are invited to attend a complimentary drinks reception and continue the well deserved celebrations.
Tickets are by invitation only.
For more information head to the Plymouth College of Art website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the run up to this special occasion.
Further details of the event including booking arrangement, gown hire and lunch offers will follow.
We look forward to celebrating with you and your loved ones.
At the request of the Plymouth College of Art these tickets MUST be booked under the name of the graduating student
Pricing & Concessions
Graduate tickets are free.
Guest tickets are £25 each (max. 2 per graduate).
Under 15s tickets are £17.50 each (please call the box office directly on 01752 267222 as this concession isn’t available online)
Dates & Times
Please follow the instructions below when booking your ticket:
- You will be able to book yourself and up to two guests (guest tickets are £25 each)
- Limited amount of Under 15s tickets available (£17.50 each). Please call the box office directly to book these (not available online)
- All tickets (including additional guest tickets) must be booked under the graduating student’s name
- All tickets must be booked in a single transaction
- If you, or your guest(s), have any access requirements please call the Box Office on 01752 267222 instead of booking online
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.