The Theatre Royal Plymouth Young Reps involve young people right at the heart of what we do and how we do it. This is your opportunity to shape the way young people use the theatre, from being an audience member to helping design theatre projects.
We are looking for 8 enthusiastic young people, aged 15 to 21 years old, with an interest in the Theatre Royal Plymouth to form a new Young Reps team.
As a Young Rep you will:
- Discuss your experiences of the Theatre Royal Plymouth and share your ideas for making it the best it can be
- Help more young people to enjoy the Theatre Royal Plymouth
- Meet members of staff and learn about how the Theatre works
- Work on specific projects with staff to improve services
- Get exclusive access to performances and events
- Help organise and support events and festivals for young people
- Opportunities to shadow key members of staff
- Work with others to develop teamwork and leadership skills, and gain some experience to include on your CV
- Become an advocate for the Theatre Royal Plymouth and help to spread the word about the work that we do
Meetings take place on the last Tuesday of every month from 5 – 7pm starting in October
The deadline for applications has now closed.
For more information please contact Jane Pawson on 01752 230542 or email email@example.comTweet