Theatre Royal Plymouth is taking part in the national #ThanksToYou campaign this December, and will be opening its doors for free to thank National Lottery players.
Theatre Royal Plymouth is one of hundreds of participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK taking part in the #ThanksToYou campaign, saying thanks to people who have raised money for good causes by simply buying a lottery ticket.
The campaign will run for a week from Monday 3 December and the idea is simple: anyone who visits a National Lottery funded attraction with a ticket during the week gets free entry or something special in return.
Theatre Royal Plymouth is offering any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard an opportunity to experience a FREE Tour and Explore of the Theatres’ Production and Learning Centre TR2. Tours will be taking place on Monday 4th December at 4pm and Friday 7th December at 10am.
Places on the tours are limited so please reserve your place by calling Danny on 01752 230379.
Terms & Conditions
● One National Lottery ticket provides a family of 6 (maximum) to tour of TR2
● All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
● The offer is valid on Monday 3rd December 2018 at 4pm or Friday 7th December 2018 at 10am. Venue: TR2, 12 Neptune Park, Cattedown
● Theatre Royal Plymouth has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
● To reserve your place(s) on the tour please call Danny, Engagement and Learning Assistant on 01752 230379. Visitors must bring their National Lottery tickets upon arrival for the tour.
● The promoter is Theatre Royal Plymouth
● In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final