We present the very best of national and international theatre, music and dance companies, as well as commissioning, producing and co-producing new writing regularly and with much heralded success.
We understand how time consuming it can be to organise a school outing to the theatre – these are just some of the ways that we can make it easier for you:
- A dedicated booking line – our schools booking service is open for school bookings from Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm – call 01752 267222 or just email your request to email@example.com and we’ll confirm your booking.
- Generous ticket discounts, usually £10 tickets (and no booking fee) for schools.
- One free teacher ticket for every ten booked.
- Extended reservation period so you have time to organise your trip.
- Coaches can drop off and pick up outside the Theatre on Royal Parade.
- Coaches can park at nearby Bretonside Bus Station and drivers can enjoy a hot drink in our café for just £1 when they produce their ID.
- Priority booking for future shows.
- Links with our Learning Producer who can work with you to make sure your school gets the most from a visit to the Theatre, including workshop opportunities.