The Practitioner Development Scheme is a programme of paid training and development opportunities that include:
• The opportunity to work closely with professional practitioners
• Training delivered by specialist practitioners and the Engagement and Learning team
• Safeguarding training
• Access to complimentary or discounted tickets to performances at the Theatre Royal Plymouth to inform practice.
• A range of observation and feedback
• The opportunity to work with a diverse range of young people and communities
We are looking for people with a good understanding of, and passion for, theatre and or dance practice, who are enthusiastic about developing their skills in working with children, young people and diverse communities. We recruit on the basis of potential as well as existing skills.
Recruitment takes place once a year. Our next application window for the Practitioner Development Scheme will open at the start of May 2019 and close mid-June 2019.
For more information please contact email@example.com
We welcome CV’s from freelance practitioners. Please send to Ben Lyon-Ross, Talent Development Producer firstname.lastname@example.orgTweet