Thank you for supporting Theatre Royal Plymouth by entering the Les Misérables Lottery. Entry to this raffle is by online ticket purchase or on the phone to our Box Office.
• No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16, he/she will be exempt from the lottery, will forfeit the prize and the stake will be returned. Winners may be required to provide proof of age if requested
• There is one prize of four tickets for the final TRP performance of Les Misérables and a meal for four (not including drinks) in The Apron restaurant on 6th July. The date is non-transferable and no exchanges can be made. In the case of the prize winner not being able to accept their prize, a new winner will be drawn.
• The tickets cannot be exchanged for another performance or for different seats. The prize tickets and meal cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
• There are a maximum of 4,000 tickets available. Once these have sold out, no further tickets will be available for purchase. The winning ticket will be drawn at random from all sold tickets.
• The cost of each ticket entry to the raffle is £5. You may purchase more than one ticket. Payment to enter the raffle must be made immediately for your ticket to be included.
• The draw date for this raffle will be 14th June 2019. The winner will be notified on the day by email and, once the prize is claimed by the winner, announced on TRP’s social media channels.
• The prize winner has two weeks to confirm their details and secure their prize. If Theatre Royal Plymouth has been unable to contact the winner within two weeks from the draw, a new winner will be drawn at random from all sold tickets.
• To purchase raffle tickets entrants must be residents of Great Britain and 16 years of age or over. This means that entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
• The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Please keep your email receipt as proof of purchase.
• Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Theatre Royal Plymouth reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
• Theatre Royal Plymouth accepts no responsibility for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
• Employees of Theatre Royal Plymouth are ineligible to enter the Les Mis Lottery.
• Monies raised by this lottery will support Theatre Royal Plymouth.
Person responsible: Suzi McGoldrick, Theatre Royal Plymouth, Royal Parade, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 2TR 01752 267222. Theatre Royal Plymouth is licensed by Plymouth City Council to conduct small lotteries under the 2005 Gambling Act, licence number SL0476. No one under 16 years of age may buy or sell lottery tickets. Any person under 16 automatically forfeits the right to any prize. Theatre Royal Plymouth is a registered charity in England and Wales number 284545.
Lotteries are a form of gambling. If you have concerns or would like information and support about responsible gambling, please visit www.gambleaware.org