- Artory, Plymouth's arts and culture guide, available now!
- Merit - Final rehearsals and production week
- Merit - An Interview with Writer Alexandra Wood
- Gala Dinner on The Lyric stage for Armed Force Project
- Merit - The second week of rehearsals
- Merit - The first week of rehearsals
- Prince’s Trust performing arts course brings young and old together on stage at the Theatre Royal Plymouth
- After Electra - The read-through and story research during the first week
- Young Company Spring 2015 Newsletter
- Say hello to Mandy, our new Head of Creative Learning
- Mack & Mabel and Jersey Boys will be coming to the Theatre Royal Plymouth this year!
- Graeae and Theatre Royal Plymouth to premiere new Jack Thorne play, The Solid Life of Sugar Water
- Russell Watson, the UK's best-selling classical artist, comes to Plymouth
- After Electra - opening the show
- the half girl - an insight into rehearsals
- Samuel West on Radio 4's Front Row
- Gok Wan and Paul Zerdin to star in Cinderella
- Announcing our full Summer Season 2015
- After Electra - the week before moving to The Drum
- After Electra - Rehearsals continue
- Young Company Summer Half Term 2015 News
- Mary Poppins returns to the Theatre Royal Plymouth in 2016!
- Perspectives on... The Solid Life of Sugar Water: Week 2
- Perspectives on... The Solid Life of Sugar Water: Week 1
- 20,000 Facebook Likes - WIN the ULTIMATE Theatre Package
- Funky Llama Driving Force Update from Chris Burns
- Billy Elliot Tour to launch in Plymouth!
- The latest in Production Services: a set for Garsington Opera and forget-me-nots for St Lukes
- Our exciting Autumn Season including the very best musicals, comedy, drama, dance and opera!
- The James Plays by The National Theatre of Scotland come to the Theatre Royal Plymouth in May 2016
- 10 reasons to come to the Funky Llama Festival 2015
- Perspectives on... The Solid Life of Sugar Water: Week 4
- Breakfast at Tiffany's starring Pixie Lott!
- Perspectives on... The Solid Life of Sugar Water: Week 3
- Perspectives on... The Solid Life of Sugar Water: Off to Edinburgh!
- Jane reflects on the National Theatre Connections Festival in London
- The Armed Forces Project: Day One
- Talking to The Whipping Man: actors and accents
- Eulogy - Costumes and 'The Decline and Fall of Maggie'
- Eulogy - Maggie's mindset and the performance space
- Meeting The Whipping Man: 5 days forward, 150 years back
- Eulogy - a new production from Project X
- The Solid Life of Sugar Water opens at Edinburgh Festival Fringe to fantastic reviews
- #TRPLive Backstage at Shrek The Musical
- We are launching new membership schemes
- Watching The Whipping Man: Sharing the show with audiences
- Performing The Whipping Man: preparing for performance
- Eulogy - Post-Performance
- Plymouth Pantomime Star wins America's Got Talent!
- Assembling The Whipping Man: developing performance and shaping scenes
- Surrounding The Whipping Man: violence and thrust staging
- Young Company: End of Summer Update
- Eulogy - Final Rehearsals