- The Hour... Blog - Megan Sheridan, Performer
- The Hour... Blog - Sarah Donaldson, Deputy Stage Manager and Rehearsal Photographer
- The Hour... Blog - Heather Pilkington, Performer
- The Hour... Blog - Athena Robinson, Wardrobe (Assistant Stage Manager)
- The Hour... Blog - Nic Burge, Performer
- Prince’s Trust performing arts course brings young and old together on stage at the Theatre Royal Plymouth
- See How They Run - A Short Time In Rehearsals
- Dan Pippen on character development for Love and Information
- Jenny Deakin talks about her experiences in the People's Company
- Voices take to the stage to do some Singin' in the Rain
- Enjoy a drink while you watch a show!
- Theatre Royal Plymouth Plays Its Part In WW1 Centenary Commemoration at Tower Of London
- Forge blog: Shiona Morton - A Soldier's Sketchbook
- Forge blog: Tom Nicholas - Parliament Town
- Competition! Win a pair of tickets to see One Man, Two Guvnors!
- Chloe gives an insight into the wonderful world of Glyndebourne
- The Theatre Royal Plymouth secures National Portfolio funding for 2015-18
- 1984 Competition: #BigBrother CCTV
- The Theatre Royal Plymouth's Artistic Director, Simon Stokes, announces year of ambitious new work
- Forge Blog: Conor Clarke on utilising naivety and his influences for Blasted Fiction's production, On Air
- Elf cast announced!
- Our Search For Panto Babes Begins!
- UK's Most Welcoming Theatre Award
- Win a VIP experience to see Rambert worth £160!
- Everything you need to know about The Angry Brigade in one page
- Theatre Royal Plymouth announces on sale of seven shows for 2015!
- 10 reasons you should come to our Production and Learning Centre Open Day
- The Theatre Royal Plymouth wins The Clothworkers’ award!
- Work Experience - A Week with the Marketing Team!
- Annie, starring Craig Revel Horwood, coming in 2015!
- Ocean BMW partner with the Theatre Royal Plymouth to launch The Ocean Lounge
- Another Place cast announced
- A day at the office with Chico!
- Assistant Director's Notes - rehearsing Another Place
- Young Company Autumn Newsletter
- We are up for a People of Plymouth award