The Theatre Royal Plymouth is at the heart of the local community, bringing entertainment, education and inspiration to the many different people we engage with. As an Ambassador you’ll be joining a network of like-minded, philanthropic individuals who care deeply about the Arts and want to help their theatre. There’s no two ways about it… we really need your support and generosity to sustain everything we do.
In the Lyric, we stage an exhilarating range of world-class theatre, ballet and opera. The Drum is more intimate; a space for new, innovative and challenging drama and where we increasingly produce our own work. And the Lab a small development and workshop space, hosts much of our creative Learning work. Our Production and Learning centre, TR2, is an amazing rehearsal and creative production space right on the waterfront.
But that’s just the shop front. We’re also deeply involved with creative learning programmes; working with young people, schools and disadvantaged members of our local community. Through drama and theatre practice, we aim to improve their communication, confidence, literacy and social skills. Over 3,000 people every year benefit from these programmes and their impact can be truly life changing.
You can play your part by joining now for £250, £500 or £1000*. As well as all the benefits included in Friends membership, Ambassadors also receive:
- Advance notice of new shows before all other memberships
- Priority booking via a dedicated booking line
- Access to the best seats in the house
- Access to our exclusive bar for pre-show and interval drinks
- Invitations to events throughout the year
Your help goes a long way
- As an Ambassador you become part of the Theatre Royal Plymouth’s vital family of supporters and your money helps us in so many different ways. With your help we can
- Create new work for the stage and encourage new writers, performers, directors and designers
- Reach new audiences and excite future generations about the Theatre
- Give valuable cultural experiences to the region by maintaining our position as the pre-eminent performing arts venue in the South West
- Continue to fund our Creative Learning team who work with young people, schools and communities
If you wish to find out more please contact the Development Team on 01752 230382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Minimum payment £150, suggested donation of £100, £350 or £850 (or any other amount). The donation portion is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately for the minimum payment without making any further donation.Tweet