The Theatre Royal Plymouth employs a permanent, highly skilled and experienced Wardrobe Coordinator and a pool of experienced casual staff including Supervisors, Cutters, Makers and Theatre Tailors.
Based in our production and learning centre, TR2, with a large, well-equipped work room along with good facilities for dyeing and breaking down, we are able to provide supervising, cutting, making and tailoring services to the Theatre and Film industries.
We are also able to offer a service for refurbishing costumes and providing wardrobe support during technical and dress rehearsals. In the past 12 months we have worked on Phantom of the Opera and Oliver! for Cameron Macintosh and Matthew Bourne’s Sleeping Beauty.
Recent Theatre Royal Plymouth co-productions that we have worked on include:
- Lovesong – with Frantic Assembly
- Love, Love, Love – with Paines Plough
- Political Mother – with Hofesh Schechter
- The Master and Margarita – with Complicite
Recent commercial productions include:
- Wilde Bride and Midnight Pumpkin – Kneehigh
- Crazy For You – Regents Park Open Air Theatre
- Singing in the Rain – Chichester Festival Theatre and West End Transfer
- Top Hat – West End production
- Legally Blonde – Savoy Theatre London and National Tour
- La BoHeme – Welsh National Opera
- Love Never Dies – Det Ny Teater Denmark
- Hello Dolly – Leicester Curve